Hello, I'm Rachael Lucas.
I'm a bestselling author, creative coach, and a certified BSoM Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher. I work with people who want to rediscover their creativity and embrace a mindful approach to every day. I'm a dedicated (and very much imperfect) creative, passionate about supporting other people to find their own creative path to wholeness.
What is Create Courage?
It's a six week practical programme to rediscover your creativity, embrace mindfulness, and discover how to work with the fear we all have about putting ourselves Out There. It's a toolkit for negotiating the creative life.
It's the chance to be supported in building a daily meditation practice.
It's support and guidance from someone who has walked - and is still walking - the same path.
Courage comes in many forms
- Walking into an art class for the first time
- Picking up a paintbrush when you failed your school art exams
- Publishing a blog post
- Getting started on that book you always wanted to write
- Disregarding the voice in your head that was put there years ago
- Shining a light on your fears
- 6 weeks of carefully structured modules, each examining a different element of creativity and courage
- Downloads and printables so you can escape offline and scribble to your heart's content
- Weekly homework - totally optional - to keep you on track
- An introductory (totally optional!) FB Live call to say hello
- A mid-course group coaching call where we work through your questions
- Access to our private Facebook group for support and encouragement
- Lifetime access to the course content, any updates, and occasional bonus follow-up group Q&A and FB live sessions
When do we start?
The first module is released on Monday 25th June 2018
We finish up on Monday 30th July 2018 - but the course material doesn't go away, and neither does our supportive community on Facebook.
Lessons we'll share
- How to rewrite your own creativity story
- How to heal creative wounds from your past
- How to get over your creative blocks
- The physical and mental benefits of meditation and mindfulness
- How to embrace imperfection
- Shame - and what it teaches us
- Secret tools to change your creative mindset
- How to meditate in less than ten minutes a day
- How embrace fear (and then tell it to be quiet and go and sit in a corner)
- Why you're scared of being visible - but maybe of being invisible, too
- The secret of Impostor Syndrome (and how to beat it)
- How to treat yourself with compassion and love
- How to find a confidence you never knew you had
- How to carve out time every day
(There's so much more than that - every week brings something new)
I’m looking forward to working with you!
“I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life—and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” Georgia O'Keefe