Hello, I'm Rachael Lucas.
I'm a bestselling author, creative coach, and a certified BSoM Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher. I work with people who want to rediscover their creativity and embrace a mindful approach to every day. I'm a dedicated (and very much imperfect) creative, passionate about supporting other people to find their own creative path to wholeness.
What is Create Courage?
It's a six week practical programme to rediscover your creativity, embrace mindfulness, and discover how to work with the fear we all have about putting ourselves Out There. It's a toolkit for negotiating the creative life.
It's the chance to be supported in building a daily meditation practice.
It's support and guidance from someone who has walked - and is still walking - the same path.
Courage comes in many forms
- Walking into an art class for the first time
- Picking up a paintbrush when you failed your school art exams
- Publishing a blog post
- Getting started on that book you always wanted to write
- Disregarding the voice in your head that was put there years ago
- Shining a light on your fears
- 6 weeks of carefully structured modules, each examining a different element of creativity and courage
- 6 guided meditations (one for each week)
- Downloads and printables so you can escape offline and scribble to your heart's content
- Weekly homework - totally optional - to keep you on track
- 3 group coaching calls where we work through the content
- Bonus Q&A call midway through the course
- Access to our private Facebook group for support and encouragement
- Lifetime access to the course content, any updates, and occasional bonus follow-up group Q&A and FB live sessions
When do we start?
The first module is released on Monday 8th January 2018 and calls will be scheduled closer to the start date.
We finish up on Monday 12th February 2018 - but the course material doesn't go away, and neither does our supportive community on Facebook.
Lessons we'll share
- How to rewrite your own creativity story
- How to heal creative wounds from your past
- How to get over your creative blocks
- The physical and mental benefits of meditation and mindfulness
- How to embrace imperfection
- Shame - and what it teaches us
- Secret tools to change your creative mindset
- How to meditate in less than ten minutes a day
- How embrace fear (and then tell it to be quiet and go and sit in a corner)
- Why you're scared of being visible - but maybe of being invisible, too
- The secret of Impostor Syndrome (and how to beat it)
- How to treat yourself with compassion and love
- How to find a confidence you never knew you had
- How to carve out time every day
(There's so much more than that - every week brings something new)
I’m looking forward to working with you!
“I’ve been absolutely terrified every moment of my life—and I’ve never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.” Georgia O'Keefe